The start is given! We would like to say many thanks to all participants in the first transnational project meeting in Prague under the Media Platform “Vocational Guidance” project, implemented under the EU Erasmus+ Program. The meeting was the starting point for a future fruitful partnership that we hope will go beyond the current project. Building a media platform focused on VET sector through which students, teachers and companies from all EU countries can use as a data-base and media channel is the leading intention of the project.
The kick-off project meeting was held in Prague, Czech Republic in the period of 11-12 October 2017.
Main topics of discussion at the first partner meeting were:
- Presentation of the project rationale – objectives, intellectual outputs, project events, project activities, roles of partners, etc.
- Erasmus+ programme overview
- Presentation of VET resources, the project products, the real-time use and benefits of the project products
- Project financial and administrative requirements
- Management and communication panel
- Work plan for 1st project year and set up of each partner’s tasks.
Host organisation: Study Partners s.r.o. – Czech College