Globally competitive and locally responsive?
Today we’re launching a call for evidence to help inform the work of the Skills Taskforce for Global Britain, The Taskforce will give recommendations on how we can help make the UK a global leader in using high-quality technical skills to help secure foreign investment, helping create jobs and growth in nations and regions across the whole of the UK.
The Call for Evidence centres on five key themes:
• how important are skills to international investors?
• which skills do investors need?
• how quickly can we respond to investors’ skills needs?
• which regions/nations are best at responding to investors’ skills needs?
• how does the UK’s skills pipeline compare with other countries in attracting investors?
Read more HERE